Jan 25, 2020

Review: Wiley Johns By Ciana Stone

Wiley Johns (Heartbreakers & Heroes, #6)Wiley Johns by Ciana Stone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First, I want to thank Ciana Stone for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

I have found a new Book Couple not just a new Boyfriend in Ciana Stone’s new book Wiley Johns Heartbreak & Hero’s Book Six!! Yes!! Wiley and Molly are my new fave couple of any of her books!! Both of them had amazing personalities that were off the charts sassy, funny and omg flirtatious!! Wiley just oozed sex appeal and you could see that on the cover of the book! But you could just tell by the way he acted and the way Molly was around him. Those two together made me smile ear to ear. You could not help love them together!




As with any of her books you need to read these in order or you wont know what is going on in the book. You will see familiar faces and get updates on former characters. One update I was very excited about!

This book had me cracking up laughing deviously!! Ciana had sayings like “Forget the horse and cowboy,” “There’s dirty then there’s dirty,” “It’s only kinky the first time.”

This book had a lot of sexual tones to it! I could definitely see myself hanging out with Molly and Wiley! They are definitely my kind of people! Heck, she does product testing and reviews sex toys!! Maybe I am in the wrong line of work reviewing books lmao!!

My heart melted when Molly’s daughter asked Wiley to be her and her Mommy’s hero! When you read the book you will understand why this is such a pivotal scene in the book. I started tearing up when she said this to him.

Seeing these two together and then with Kaylee makes me hate being single!!! I want a man like Wiley!!!


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews