Oct 30, 2019

Review: The Starlet: Hollywood Lust Series #3 By Cara Wade


  Synopsis: Sparks fly onscreen and off screen between Elena Conners and Bradley Mathas. But someone wants to make sure these two don’t end up together. Can they overcome the obstacles keeping them apart?

Amazon/BookBub
Book Description:
Elena Conners
The life of a Hollywood starlet has its advantages—fame, parties, and boys—just to name a few. But behind all that, I’m lonely.
I want someone who’s going to make my heart skip a beat and send tingles through my body.
When Bradley Mathas gets cast as my love interest, I know I’m done for.
It’s a bad idea—the worst. But I can only fight the pull so long. Now, I just need to convince him that our relationship doesn’t have to only be pretend.
 
Bradley Mathas
There’s no way a girl like Elena Conners would ever want a guy like me. She’s funny, smart, and sexy as hell. She’s also now my on screen love interest.
The next few months are going to get real interesting. I’m trying so hard to keep my feelings under wraps. But the more we film, the harder it becomes to fight our sizzling chemistry.
Do I risk it all and tell her? With the way she bats her eyes at me, I think I might have to. 
Can two Hollywood stars fall in love, or is it simply lust?
website/Facebook/Facebook Group/
Newsletter/Twitter
Cara Wade is a daydreamer and a lifelong teenybopper. Boy bands forever! She would love to spend the day in the kitchen baking up sweet treats but hates doing the dishes after. When she is not writing (or suffering writer’s block) you can find her reading, hiking, or relaxing by the water. She lives in northern Massachusetts with her loving husband.



The Starlet: Hollywood Lust Series #3 
By Cara Wade
Review by
Heidi Lynn's Book Reviews

First, I want to thank Cara Wade for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Cara Wade left her last book The Starlet in her three-part series to be her best! I am truly saddened to see this series end. Her books incorporate my love of celebrities, boy band love (oh how I love NSYNC and New Kids on The Block), all things Hollywood, Romance, and flirtation galore! All the things to make a girl like me smile ear to ear!

Kudos to the graphic designer for the beautiful spot on graphics that captured the book’s main characters. They both looked breathtakingly stunning and oh that look he gave-WOW!

Cara would like to thank Dan for supporting her through everything. You are her rock.

I am a huge fan of pop culture as stated earlier. So, when this book was focused around a Hollywood movie set with two celebs that a secret thing for eachother I totally fell in love with this book.  Heck Elena watched his past movie Altered Reality 10 times!! I think she had it bad for him if she did that! The sexual tension and chemistry between them as the story progressed was off the charts!  

What I loved but was comical was the movie that they were making was based on a book. The actors didn’t read the book that they were making the movie for. They just wanted to read the manuscript.

All good series need to come to an end. I am very interested and excited to see what is next for Cara. She knows she can count on me to continue to review for her.



1 comments:

Estron Finch said...

Quite informative and good information posted here. If you are looking for similar one then some of the information about these types of books and summaries also shared on this site When breath becomes air summary and review || by Paul kalanithi which is much interesting too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews