May 5, 2019

Review:Just as I am By Mandi Blake






Author Mandi Blake


Just as I am
By Mandi Blake
Review by HeidiLynn's BookReviews

First, I want to thank Mandi Blake for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Just as I am Unfailing Love Book 1 By Mandi Blake is an incredibly powerful read that tugged at my heart strings.

This breathtaking cover first got me interested in the book. So, kudos to the graphic designer that created this cover for Mandi.

Warning this book has topics and situations that may trigger some readers. If you are not comfortable reading about stalking, physical abuse and controlling personality. This book may not be for you.
Unfailing Love started out very intense and hooked me right away!

Mandi did an incredible job with the Jason and Addy’s I scenes. Mandi was extremely passionate about this duo and their storyline. You could tell by all the passion she wet into these two characters and their storyline.  

What I loved about this book was it was faith based. However, you never guess that until the middle of the book. It wasn’t overpowering but it was subtle. Yet, it was just right for the scene it was written for.

I thought it was comical when she thanked her husband for reading her sappy romantic book.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews