Feb 1, 2019

Review: Holding on to Someday by K. Leah





Summary 

Clara had it all planned out... graduate from college, get married, find her dream job and start a family of her own. When she met Drew during her senior year of college, she was certain he was the Prince Charming she had been waiting for, the one to complete her fairy tale life. Turns out life had different plans. 

Now a single, middle-aged workaholic, Clara has poured herself into building her career, and those dreams of finding love have taken a backseat to her success. She's been holding out for someday, but when that day finally comes... will she follow her heart or will fate step in yet again?




Author K. Leah 


Holding on to Someday
By K. Leah
Written review by Heidilynn’s BookReviews

First, I want to thank K. Leah for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Holding on to Someday by K. Leah is a must-read book for 2019 for all that still believe in love. This is an incredible love story with two incredible twists. Twists that I didn’t even see coming that shocked me.

Kudos to the graphic designer on this book. The cover was absolutely beautiful.

The inspiration of this book came from a dear friend of K. Leah’s. She hope’s she finds her true love someday.

From the very beginning of the book K. Leah hooks me into the story with the incredible story of how Clara and Drew became a couple. Every girl in high school would dream of this happening to them. At least I did when I was her age.

What really made me smile in this whole book was seeing the character named Brady Reese. That is my 7-year-old nephew’s name.  However, I don’t think he was a ginger with blue eyes. Besides the fact that he had my nephew’s name.

There is a twist in the book that even I did not see coming!! I was totally shocked by it actually!! My heart ached for Brady during this scene. K. Leah did an incredible job pulling on my heart strings hard with this one.

I laughed when she thought “Oh. Mylanta!” Being a huge fan of Fuller House I got the reference.

Seriously, who doesn’t like pizza?! I was shocked by the fact Clara didn’t like pizza!

I totally loved the fact that Clara said she looked like Kelly Taylor from the TV show 90210! I was a huge fan of that show.

This book leaves you with a very interesting ending how life comes full circle. I would say it was more of a cliffhanger. It sure had me asking a lot of questions and wanting to know answers about. I am hoping one day K. Leah writes that book.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews