Dec 7, 2018

Review: True Mercy by Idelle Kursman

Author Idelle Kursman


True Mercy 
by Idelle Kursman

Review written by HeidiLynn's BookReviews

First, I want to thank Idelle Kursman for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

True Mercy by Idelle Kursman immediately got my attention by the fast paced, detailed in depth descriptions, and intense scenes in the prologue had you moved just in the prologue. Then the tone changed when you met Adam and Bruce. It was one of the most unique books I have ever read. So much packed into this short book as well.

I didn’t care for the Sergi or Igor characters at all!! Especially when I read they had been at sea for months raping woman and abusing the scared, drugged-up girls. They were bad men coming to America from Russia to do a job!

My heart went out to Bruce whom lost his wife and had to raise his adult autistic son Adam alone. They both missed her terribly. Adam had a hard time dealing with work and taking care of Adam. He made the best of it though.

I loved how Idelle created this character to raise awareness of autism. Having worked with and friended autism children and adults I know first hand how intelligent and incredibly sweet they are. They just need a little bit more attention. You can see that in the interaction between father and son. Adam also like all autistic children and adults want to be loved and accepted into society.

A smile came to my face when I saw that there was a character by the name of Heidi in the book. She was the nice lady that took care of Adam in the Fairmont Home. She was so good to him.

There was a very unique twist in this book that I really loved. Adam came across the situation accidentally and got rapped up in the situation with his good heart. However, It was bad news.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews