Dec 30, 2018

Review: The Mustache Fairy by Christopher Holley

Author Christopher Holley



Book excerpt 




The Mustache Fairy by Christopher Holley
Reviewed by Heidi Lynn's BookReviews

First, I want to thank Christopher Holley for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

The Mustache Fairy by Christopher Holley Is the best book I have read by him so far. It was the most creative and unique story I have ever read before. The illustrations were vibrant, colorful, detailed, and very fun to look at. It truly made the story come to life. I loved seeing all the different characters and the unique mustaches.

This book I would highly suggest for kids of all ages even the adults who are kids at hearts.
Christopher has a great lesson at the end of the book.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews