Oct 11, 2018

HeidiLynns BookReviews Flyer





HeidiLynns BookReviews




About Heidi Lynn

I have always had a passion for reading as it is my escape from reality. I wanted to give back to all the talented authors whom created the stories I was reading. I get great satisfaction reviewing for Indie and Best Selling Authors and promoting the heck out of them anyway I can. This year alone I have made 160 new author friends as I have been blessed to read and review for them. I was honored earlier this year by being written as a character in Melissa Storm’s book, T.K. Chapin used my name in his, and Jill Hannah Anderson mentioned me in her dedication.


Website: heidilynnsbookreviews.blogspot.com

Facebook: Heidi Lynns BookReviews

Instagram: HeidiLynns BookReviews

Genre’s I ONLY Read: Psychological Thrillers, Mystery/Suspense, True Crime, Inspirational, Christian Romance, Romance/Suspense, Memoirs, Medical Dramas, Woman’s Fiction, Children’s Fiction, LGBT, Erotica, and some Non-Fiction depending on the topic


Where I Review: Amazon, NetGalley, GoodReads, my Facebook pages, Instagram, and my website.

Praise I have gotten on my reviews:
Heidi Lynn Bookreviews writes reviews with passion and conviction. She pores her heart and soul into her reviews, and her compassion for the characters (and the authors) she reviews speaks to her kind heart. Her reviews are thorough without too many spoilers. Tashe Simmons

Heidi knows her stuff, for sure, and has a way of describing and reviewing a book that entices readers, rather than giving the plot away. I couldn't imagine reading as much as she does, but her experience proves itself in her ability to review honestly and concisely. She's one of the best at what she does! Robert Kaufman


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews