Jul 27, 2018

Review: The Vengeful Caller by Rachel Woods

Author Rachel Woods

#CandidBookReviews
First, I want to thank Rachel Woods for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Vengeful Caller is Rachel Woods best book that I have ever read by her! Rachel has written great books in the past but this went above and beyond. It was fast paced, twists and turns at every corner, shady doctors and nurses, murder investigations, hotel scams, husband and wife investigators, major cover ups, reporters trying to get the real story, fake autopsies, a Ginger boyfriend, and an ending you never saw coming.  

Rachel’s story is something you would see on a soap opera or in a movie. It is just that good and that sinister that it would make for amazing tv or movie. I would definitely watch it.

Rachel definitely knows how to captivate her readers in the story. I was literally glued to my kindle and could not put it down. Each character was unique to their role and made it interesting. Danny the Ginger spoke a language I never even heard of before.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews