Jul 27, 2018

Review: Crazy With You (Spotlight Book# 2) by Sophia Peony

Author Sophia Peony




First, I want to thank Sophia Peony for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Crazy With You the Spotlight Series by Sophia Peony was such a fun book to read that had me smiling and cracking up laughing at times. This book was so up my alley too. I love everything pop culture and would kill to be a personal assistant to the stars. So reading about Reid Sinclair and Kira Watson work relationship I loved it.

I absolutely loved the funny sarcastic banter between Reid and Kira it totally cracked me up! Kira had a mad crush on him but kept those thoughts to herself. She just wanted to make him a better person. However, he didn’t want to change for anyone.

With every celebrity you have one crazed fan or an ex-wife. In this case this person kept taking it a little too far.

The ending of the book shocked me! However, in a very good way.

I hope she writes another one in the series because I must read and review that one too. Sophia has mad talent! 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews