Jul 17, 2018

Review: To Kiss a Cowboy Hunks and Horses Book 1 by Maggie Carpenter


Author 
Maggie Carpenter


#CandidBookReview
First, I want to thank Maggie Carpenter for providing me with this book so I can bring you this review.

To Kiss A Cowboy Hunks and Horses Book 1 By Maggie Carpenter drew me in by the amazing cover of the horse and the incredibly sexy cowboy. I also loved the font choice. Kudos to the graphic designer Rebecca Hamilton on this book.  I am a fan of Maggie Carpenter and she knows I love reading about her cowboys!! She did not disappoint in this book! In fact in this book along with the sexy cowboys, the amazing sex scenes, the little torn love triangle, she throws in a little scandal that totally shocked not only me but the characters as well. This aspect of the story made it a little more interesting to say the least.

There was an interesting situation in the book where Connie was engaged to Jerry but something just seemed so off between them two. Then Connie met Caleb and sparks flew more than they ever did with Jerry. Wait till you learn about Jerry’s true colors. It will shock you beyond anything you ever thought of happening in this book. It actually is the climax of the book.

As always Maggie turns me on as she turns up the heat with the sex scenes!! She is very graphic and it is like you are there watching. It is very hot!

I loved the setting of this book at Dream Horse Ranch, full of cowboys and horses. It would definitely be a destination I would go visit!

This is part of a series that I would definitely continue to read. 

1 comments:

Maggie Carpenter said...

Thank you for this glowing review. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. Can't wait for release day. July 25th can't come soon enough. Thank you again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews