Jul 28, 2018

Review: Second Chance in Laguna Finding Forever in Laguna Series by Claire Marti


Author Claire Marti



First, I want to thank Claire Marti for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Second Chance in Laguna by Claire Marti is the first book in the Finding Forever in the Laguna Series. After you read this first book you will be wanting to read her second book in the series. Claire has something for everyone packed into this book. She has this book set in a beautiful location of Laguna (somewhere I would love to visit after reading about it), Sophie’s profession was a writer, sexual tension between Sophie and her Landlord Nick, ex fiancés whom don’t have a clue, Mothers whom just don’t understand, etc.

Three characters I didn’t care for in this book for various reasons were Sophie’s Mom. She reminded me of mine in a way. Thinking of what society would think and not actually what was her daughter truly wanted. This hurt Sophie and made herself distant from her Mom. Heather, Nick’s Secretary because she was trying to cause problems between Nick and Sophia. That made Nick very upset and hurt Sophia. Then you have Doug whom hurt Sophia in the past badly. Now showing up unannounced threatening her and telling her he wants her back. Ex’s are exes for a reason and need to stay that way I say.

I absolutely love the Sophia and Nick storyline from how they met and how their relationship evolved.  I loved how there was so much sexual tension built up on Sophie’s end. She was not going to give in as she promised herself no distractions. However, there was no denying their sexual tension that they both had for eachother.

One of my favorite scenes is reading how Sophie as an author prepared for a day of writing.

Author Claire Marti

Casa Luna was the inspiration behind the book. 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews