Jun 22, 2018

Review of Loyal as Hell Grey Areas Book 4 by Shelby Durgan

#CandidBookReviews
First, I want to thank Shelby Durgan for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

I was so happy when I found out Shelby Durgan was coming out with her long awaited squeal to her series featuring Amara and Grey that I have grown to love. This book is entitled Loyal as Hell Grey Areas. Her books must be read in sequence and not as standalones. It is very important to know the characters and the storylines or you will be lost!!

As with each of Shelby’s books Grey and Amara have some hot and steamy sex scenes in this book. She is well known for turning up the heat!!

In this book 6 months after the marriage of Grey and Amara we the readers and Amara get to meet his parents. It is an awkward situation how she meets them. In the long run Amara and I agree we don’t care for Grey’s Mother.

In this book we see the return of Amara’s sister with very happy news of her own to share.
There is a very scary scene at the school where Amara works at. One where it can be taken from the headlines in the news and intertwined in the book. I was very scared for Amara and Grey whom was also there. The language in this scene was a little rough. But it was necessary for the scene.




Shelby Durgan
Author


About Me

I was born and raised in a suburb of Grand Rapids, Michigan, to the unlikely pairing of a woodworking master craftsman and a nurse. I am the middle child of three girls and I was always the elaborate storyteller, plot designer and scene setter for our doll playing sessions growing up. My overactive imagination was already bulging with the weight of creativity.

In time, the dolls were exchanged for books and I soon found that I loved writing fiction easily as much as I enjoyed reading it. After graduating from Michigan State, majoring in literature, I became a  kindergarten teacher. But, back in Grand Rapids, while I tried to decide what to do with the rest of my life I met the love of my life.

We relocated to Chicago and had two children of our own, Max and Elli. Since I was lucky enough to be able to stay at home and raise my kids, I took stolen moments between chores, driving to soccer practice and dance, and meal prep to return to writing.

I quickly found a passion for the Romance genre, but only wrote  for myself until the other members of my small literary circle insisted I take it more seriously. With extraordinary amounts of coffee, along with my friends helping to edit and polish my work, I published my first novella in 2014 and have since added numerous short stories and full-length novels to my back catalog.

Aside from writing, I try to spend as much time with my family as possible. We love to travel, and frequently exchange the chilly Illinois winters for the much warmer climate of the Caribbean, where I reserve time to myself to lounge by the ocean and devour as many books as possible--mostly romance novels, but mysteries too.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews