Jun 30, 2018

Review: Given New Worlds Rachael Sircar

BIG NEWS! My novels are now available in a REAL store. https://www.facebook.com/CreativeCollaborationsBoutique/ 
You absolutely must stop by. It's right off of I-95 and 210. Even if you don't stop by to purchase one of my novels, be sure to check out their fabulous collection. I could spend hours shopping in this boutique!





First, I want to thank Rachael Sircar for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review. I also would like to thank Melissa Storm for referring her to me.

Given New Worlds has been the 124th book I have read and reviewed in 2018. Rachael Sircar’s book is the most powerful book I have read to date that will stick with me for a long time. Once you start reading this book it takes you in one direction and you end up In a totally different direction. Once you hit that midway point you CAN’T put it down!! Rachael Sircar not only is my new favorite author but this is sure to be a best seller! I can also see this book as star-studded block buster hit in theatres!

Given New Worlds has something for everyone that it couldn’t be put into just one genre. Yes, it is faith based but it is so much more to that. It is a love story but this is no way shape or form like a Nicholas Sparks book. Yes, there is a reference to my favorite book by him A Walk to Remember and Jamie. This book has glitz, glamour of Hollywood, the reproductions of what it is like to be in the limelight, tragedy, secrets of the past, suspenseful, mysterious, on the edge of your seat nail biting moments, you will be taken on journeys to different countries,  criminal stuff your heart strings will be pulled into directions, you will need tissues as at many times I cried, there are incredibly shocking moments in the book, there will be times when you will despise many characters in the book, there will be times when even if you don’t pray you will want to pray for the characters.

A warning to readers there is a lot of graphic violence in this book on many separate occasions. This violence effects Abby and Sean mentally, emotionally and physically. This is a huge part of the storyline. To some it may be ok to stomach. However, to others that have been stalked, harassed, tied up, their body mutilated, and wanting revenge and didn’t care who they hurt to get it-this may not be the book for you. Like I said-this is an extremely powerful book-one that will stay with you for a long time coming.
I absolutely loved this book. It had everything I could ask for in a book the romance (although at times I wanted to scream are they ever going to get together), the mystery and suspense was off the charts (I LOVE mystery books so this was above my expectations), and I do love faith-based books. This was not over powering but just right. Given the situations they were in I would be praying to God too.

One thing I strongly feel about this book was the fact that it was a little lengthy and the subject matter would be to make it two books. Have the first part getting to know eachother, build up the romance, and then when they start dating and he really finds out who she is, and the real story begins then end the first book. The second book is where the real story would begin.

Abby is an incredibly strong woman whom was faced with so many incredible challenges in this book. Many womn would have just given up and thrown in the towel and surrendered to them all. Not Abby! She was a fighter! She kept getting up and fighting. Every single year on her Birthday! She kept fighting! She is a female role model in this book to many women!

One major aspect you will learn in this book or at least I did was how strong the power of love is. No matter where Abby or Sean were in their lives, no matter what trauma was put on them, they were always in eachother’s heart. They always found a way to come back to eachother and became stronger for what they went through together. What they shared was true love. Through thick and thin Sean was always there for Abby. I really hope Rachael does a follow up book to update us on how they are doing after they are both done healing emotionally and mentally.

This book gets a 10-star rating from me!!! 








0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews