May 17, 2018

When it Rains by T.K. Chapin

First, I want to thank TK Chapin for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

When It Rains by T.K. Chapin is a standalone book that is part of the Potter House Series of various authors. T.K. Chapin fans get your box of tissues ready because you will need it for the extremely powerful, moving and tearful ending he has in store for you. A bond between two people I did not see coming and the amazing thing he gave up for her. Just incredible and mind blowing to me.

This story had difficult issues subjects like teen pregnancy, single mother, divorce, separation,
infidelity, death, scary bears, etc.

If you have read the Diamond Lake Series then you recognize Pastor Charlie and his sweet wife Serenah. They make a few small appearances in this book.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews