May 17, 2018

The List by Annalea Kristina


First, I want to thank Annalea Kristine for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

The List (The List Series Part 1) by Annalea Kristine was an amazing read on so many levels! From page one Annalea brought you into the heart of the story. So much so I was in total shock and totally dumbfounded by what I was reading. Needless to say Immediately Lilly pulled on my heart strings and we would be going on the journey together. I wanted to reach into the book and give her a hug! Annalea did an incredible job pulling out the emotional and mental parts of many of the scenes between Lilly and her sister and Liz. Not to mention the special bond between Angela and her boss she didn’t realize she had. 

My ultimate favorite part of the story was how Ethan and Lilly met and seeing the evolution of their relationship blossom. Their chemistry was off the hook and the sex scenes were very enjoyable to read. So many things about this couple that I liked. 

There is going to be a second book in the series called The List Revisited. I am looking forward to seeing what happens to Lilly and Ethan in the next book 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews