May 17, 2018

First, I want to thank T.K. Chapin for providing me with this book so I can bring you this review. 

Journey of Faith by T.K. Chapin is the third book in the Journey of Love series and should be read sequentially. I really like in T.K.’s note from the Author that he mentions that everyone struggles when it comes to being faced with your past. Some have cleaner ones than the other. But, it isn’t what those mistakes that should define us. This is a message this reader needed to read. So, thank you T.K. 

As with any of T.K’s books he stays true to his faith and in God. Pastor Charlie, Serenah, and the Church by the Lake, and Diamond Lake are all featured in this book as in other books. 
Right off the bat my heart ached for James as he is describing the loss of his father-to the year-months-and days since he passed. As the story moves on you understand how much his father meant to him. I was touched as was James was when he was given Zelda his Dad’s car. Knowing he was going to die he wanted him to have his car and the note that was in the car. Yes, I teared up when I read the note. I was not the only one either. 

I really liked the character Faith and the friendship she was forming with James. 

I was not a fan of Victor and felt bad for what he did to Faith. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews (heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com) Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews