Sep 23, 2021

#BooksOnTour #TheLiarsChild #SherylBrowne #Bookouture #NetGalley

 

I’ll do anything to protect my daughter…

When I pick my beloved daughter Poppy up from school one afternoon, my mind races when I see the little girl holding Poppy’s hand. With the same heart-shaped face, long brown hair and dark eyes, the two girls look identical. In fact, they look like sisters.

Is the secret I’ve been holding on to for so long about to be revealed?

That night, I cuddle Poppy even harder, desperately trying to decide what to do. And then my husband’s phone vibrates. A message. And then another. And another. All from a number I don’t recognise.

Is someone going to tell my husband what I did? Could I be about to lose everything I have worked so hard to protect?

But I’ve spent so long hiding the truth, I never stopped to wonder if I was the only liar in the family… The only thing I’m sure of is that nobody is going to take my child away from me.

If you can’t get enough of addictive psychological thrillers like Gone GirlThe Wife Between Us and The Marriage, you’ll love The Liar’s Child. With nail-biting suspense and an ending that will make your heart pound, this is one book you simply won’t be able to put down.

Buy Links:

Sheryl Browne writes psychological thriller and edgy contemporary fiction. A member of the Crime Writers’ Association, Romantic Novelists’ Association and awarded a Red Ribbon by The Wishing Shelf Book Awards, Sheryl has several books published and two short stories in Birmingham City University anthologies, where she completed her MA in Creative Writing.




The Liar’s Child
Written By
Sheryl Browne
Review By
Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews

First, I want to thank Sheryl Browne, Bookouture and NetGalley for providing me with this book so I could bring you this review.


Oh Snap!! If you have not read any of Sheryl Browne’s books, The Liar’s Child is the one to put on your TBR List. This has to be one of her best storylines to date. I feel it has a little of everything for everyone. For me it pulled hardcore on my heartstrings. At times I almost teared up! 


Sheryl’s thrilling, captivating, detailed and intense writing style immediately drew me into the prologue! Oh I was at the edge of my seat waiting to see how it unfolded. Even at the end of the scene I started yelling at the Kindle. 


If you know me and follow my reviews you know that I have a passion for all things medical. So, I loved that Matt was a neonatal doctor. He worked with sick babies. Within his storyline Sheryl brings awareness to some very important medical diseases and disorders. One topic that touched me was the mention of Preemie babies at 25 weeks. My niece who is now very happy and healthy at age 9 was born at 25 weeks. She spent 106 days in the NICU. 


Poppy touched my heart and pulled on my heart strings! She is such a young girl to be going through such a tough medical disease! I hated that she was sick all the time! But oh she was such a good sport about it! 


WOW!! OH WOW!! The drama, the lies, the secrets, brother rivalry, the shocking moments, the mystery and suspense made The Liar’s Child an excellent read!! 

1 comments:

Sheryl Browne said...

Thanks so much, Heidi! I couldn't be happier reading this review. I think I was the one saying, Wow! I totally love it - and I'm so pleased it touched you in a good way. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews