Apr 9, 2021

#BooksonTour #TheSilentGirl #KellyHeard #Bookouture #NetGalley

 

 

Buy  Links:       

Amazon: http://ow.ly/p5X750DBAOw

Apple: http://ow.ly/2yO950DBAM8

Kobo: http://ow.ly/sBjQ50DBAJc  

Google: http://ow.ly/Hyyv50DBARZ

 

Description: 

 

Sophie wakes in a cold hospital bed with no memory of her life before. She isn’t even sure if Sophie is her real name…

 

The police tell Sophie she was found alone, unconscious and surrounded by blood-red flower petals, on a remote stretch of highway. She had no I.D., no phone, and no one had reported her missing. But while Sophie’s identity is a mystery, one thing is clear: someone tried to kill her and they almost succeeded.

 

While she’s recovering, Sophie can’t shake the feeling someone is watching her. When a bouquet of red roses is sent to her room without a note, she is convinced they’re from the same people who left her for dead with crimson flowers woven through her hair…

 

With no one to turn to, Sophie takes a job working high in the mountains, miles from the nearest town, where she feels she might finally be safe. Until more red flowers begin appearing on the front step of her secluded cottage.

 

Every cell in Sophie’s body is telling her to run. But she is also desperate to know the truth about who she is. If she lets these people catch up with her, she could finally uncover her past… Or once again place her life in terrible danger…

 

A totally gripping psychological suspense novel that you won’t be able to put down and will keep you turning the pages late into the night. Perfect for fans of The Girl on the TrainThe Woman in the Window and The Silent Patient.


Kelly Heard is a novelist from Afton, Virginia. She published poetry in literary magazines before signing her debut novel, Before You Go, with Bookouture.

Kelly prefers writing to most other pastimes, but you'll occasionally find her in the garden, hiking, or exploring antique shops.

 

Author Social Media Links: 

Twitter:  (@KHeardBooks) https://twitter.com/KHeardBooks

Website: www.kellyheardbooks.com


The Silent Girl
By 

Kelly Heard

Review 

By

Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews


First, I want to thank Kelly Heard, Bookouture and NetGalley for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.


Buckle up and hold on tight because Kelly Heard is going to take you on a rollercoaster ride in The Silent Girl!! WOW!! I was totally intrigued at the beginning of the book but-WOW-did she throw a many curveballs I was flabbergasted about!! This must read book is intense, thrilling, shocking, and suspenseful.



This book is dedicated to Isla Jane: she just adores her imagination, her willfulness, and her incandescence. The world needs her fire-don’t let anyone tame it (I love this). 


Kelly Heard has to be commended for creating such a fascinating story that went places most authors have not gone before. Her verbiage and the attention to details in the graphic scenes were so vivid. At times I felt what the character was feeling that is how real it seemed. 


Sophia’s story pulled on my heartstrings many times throughout the book. I can’t imagine losing your memory after a tragic accident. How scary it would be living in this world not knowing where your siblings were. I truly found this aspect of the story fascinating. 


The Silent Girl had a lot of shocking moments and I mean a lot of them! One scene scared me to death for a character I adored. I was at the edge of my comfy chair praying all would turn out ok! 


No twist in any story I have read was more shocking than this one!! None!! You think you know someone but you have no idea who they really are! This scene was like something ripped from the headlines or even a movie! It was just so crazy good! I was shaking my head! I can’t believe she went there with this character! 


This book read like a movie playing in my head! I think it would be a great fit for Lifetime Channel! 











0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews