Jan 6, 2021

#BooksonTour #SingleMother #SamanthaHayes #Bookouture #NetGalley

 

I will do anything to protect my daughter. She’s all I’ve ever wanted and all I really have, but the moment I opened that letter and accepted the inheritance, I walked us right into a dangerous trap.

I know I should have got her to tell me who she’s been talking to on the phone late at night, and where she was the day I went to pick her up from school and couldn’t find her, but she’s not spoken a word since she found that little pile of bones buried in the garden.

And now she’s missing…

A jaw-dropping, addictive and totally twisty psychological thriller that will have you sleeping with the light on! Perfect for anyone who loved The Girl on the TrainFriend Request or The Wife Between Us. 
 



Samantha Hayes grew up in a creative family where her love of writing began as a child. Samantha has written eight thrillers in total, including the bestselling Until You’re Mine. The Independent said “fantastically written and very tense” while Good Housekeeping said “Her believable psychological thrillers are completely gripping.” Samantha’s books are published in 22 languages at the last count.


When not writing, Samantha loves to cook, go to the gym, see friends and drink nice wine. She is also studying for a degree in psychotherapy. She has three grown-up children and lives in Warwickshire.


https://www.samanthahayes.co.uk/

https://www.facebook.com/SamanthaHayesAuthor/

https://twitter.com/samhayes



Single Mother

By

Samantha Hayes

Review

By

Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews


First, I want to thank Samantha Hayes, Bookouture and NetGalley for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review. 


Single Mother is one of Samantha Hayes most creative and unique stories I have read that she has written. Definitely a book to put on your tbr list. 


Samantha totally ripped my heart out of my chest in one of the scenes she wrote. I was in tears over what happened to this one character. I have ugly cried in a book but not like this. Nobody should ever be put through this. This explained so much! This one scene in the book was one of Samantha’s best! It was so powerful, intense, emotional, shockingly painful. I wanted to jump into the book and hug them. 


This book had so much hurt, betrayal, lies, buried secrets, devastating revelations.


Family was also a big part of this book too. 


Tom and Mel’s banter back and forth about their comical t-shirts were too funny! I loved the bond they were forming. 


I hate to say it but the beginning for me in this book was a little slow. However, when it did pick up I couldn’t put it down. 


At the end of the book Samantha shares with her readers how her real life experience went into this book. It is always interesting to read what inspired authors to write their books! 





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews