Apr 13, 2020

Review: Fairy-Tailed Wish By Megan Pighetti #ChildrensBook



Fairy-Tailed Wish By Megan Pighetti
Review by Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews 

First, I want to thank Megan Pighetti for providing me with this children’s book so I can bring you this review.


Fairy-Tailed Wish  by Megan Pighetti is a really cute book that kids young and old will love. 


It was so cool how Megan wished all the Birthday Fairies bring joy to other children's lives as they have brought to hers. 


Tamara Piper is an incredibly talented illustrator. I am a huge fan of fairies and Tamara did an incredible job drawing them. They were so cute and detailed. The colors in the book popped off the pages. Her illustrations went perfectly with the story. She and Megan make a good team.


I love how there is a place in the book for your special little one to put their name. 


One thing I thought was comical was all the toilet paper used in this book. Knowing what we are going through in today's time. However, I think the kids would think it is funny. 


The real life pictures at the end of the book through the years were very cool to see. 







0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews