Feb 7, 2020

Review: The Virgin Romance Novelist By Meghan Quinn

The Virgin Romance NovelistThe Virgin Romance Novelist by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I would like to thank Net galley, Meghan Quinn, and HOT-LANTA Publishing for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Rosie, Rosie, Rosie girl what are we going to do with you? Rosie is a sweet 23 year old whom is very innocent when it comes to her body and sexuality. See, she wants to be a romantic novelist but one thing is holding her back-she is a virgin. That’s right a virgin at age 23 years old!! Best friends Henry and Delany make it there mission to help change that status for Rosie.


Thanks to Meghan Quinn I will never trust a lady named Marta nor will I ever get a Brazilian Wax. Meghan’s description of Marta’s looks and demeanor was scary! That poor Rosie had no idea what she was getting herself into.

Henry was one of my favorite characters in the book. After being best friends with Rosie for so long he had no clue she was a virgin. He loved how sweet and innocent she was. He even made it his mission to teach her about things. You just have to read it the book and see what I mean.

Meghan Quinn actually educated me in this book. I never knew there were so many sexual slang words. Some had me laughing out loud.

I would definitely suggest this book if you enjoy romantic comedies that have you laughing out loud from start to finish.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews