Feb 7, 2020

Review: Kissed By You By Sophia Knightly

Kissed by You (Tropical Heat, #4)Kissed by You by Sophia Knightly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First, I would like to thank Sophia Knightly for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

I absolutely loved the dedication of the book! "For all the believers in Christmas miracles and the magic of romance." Plus, the real Mr. Woods that enjoyed many hours of dancing with Grandma Emmy.

This is the first official Christmas book of the season I have read. Now I hope I didn't jinx the Buffalo, NY snow we are famous for!! Definitely, a fun fast read to get you in the spirit!


There were a lot of moments in this book that tugged on my heart strings a bit. I wanted to reach into the book and give the characters a hug.

The chemistry between Dr. Cortes and Georiana Kinkaid had the first run in was incredible. It was like the universe brought them together. I just loved when they first met. The way he reacted when he met her he was just smitten. However, Georigana already knew the good Doctor from a previous encounter. She also had the hotts for the sexy Dr.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews