Feb 15, 2019

Review: Wrecked (Willow Creek Book 2) by A.K. MacBride



Author of romances that leave you with ALL the feels.

She likes her coffee big and strong and her chocolate sinfully dark.
Living in a small town in South Africa, she’s afforded the luxury of being surrounded by mountains and waking up to birds singing their morning songs.
In addition to her coffee and chocolate obsession, she can’t say no to cheesecake or pastry.


When she is not creating emotional reads that tug on heartstrings, she’s busy being a wife to her best friend and a mom to a sassy little girl (whom she wouldn’t want any other way).
She just so happens to love stalkers, so don’t be shy and get your stalk on.


Wrecked (Willow Creek Book 2)
By A.K. MacBride
Review written by HeidiLynn's BookReviews

First, I want to thank A.K. MacBride for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Wrecked (Willow Creek 2) by A.K. MacBride one of those second chance at love books that put a smile on your face. However, there are many twists and heartache along the way. Even though this is the second book in the series this can be read as a standalone. I didn’t read the first one and I was able to follow along with the storyline and the characters.

I absolutely loved the characters names A.K. picked out in this book! Kenzie, Lola, and Zoe are so unique and creative. I have never seen them used in any of the books I have read. Kudos to you A.K. for being so original.

The story went from modern day to flashbacks to when Kenzie and Brett were actually a couple. It was beneficial to the story so you got an idea how they got to the point they were at now. Plus, why their relationship was so strained.

A.K is a great storyteller and I believe that Wrecked has a lot of qualities that Hallmark Channel. I highly suggest that she submits her manuscript to them. Cross your fingers and toes and pray they pick you for their next movie. I think it would be a hit.





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews