Feb 13, 2019

Review: Chameleon by Tasche Laine







Summary
#NetGalley
Recently divorced Tara Spencer is a devoted single mom to her eleven-year-old daughter and is still healing from her failed marriage of 14 years. As she embarks on an exciting new career, the last thing she needs is a man in her life.

When she meets Dr. Geoffrey Jensen, a handsome and charming psychotherapist, he isn’t what he seems. Adept at manipulation, Geoffrey toys with Tara’s mind compelling her to change for him.

When Tara discovers his shocking secret, will she find the courage to get out in time or will it be too late?

Chameleon is a nail-biting suspenseful domestic thriller sure to keep you up at night until you reach the last page.



Author Tasche Laine 

Chameleon 
By Tasche Laine
Review written by  HeidiLynn's BookReviews 

First, I want to thank Tasche Laine for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Tasche Laine couldn’t have picked a better title than Chameleon for her new mind twisting physiological thriller.  This book sucked me in from the very beginning. From there on out with the sharp plot twists kept me intrigued till the end. This is one of the best books I have ever read from Tasche!

Tasche thought outside of the box and picked very unique and creative names for her characters in this book. I really thought it was refreshing. Many of the names I never heard of before.
This book does discuss important topics like mental illness, depression, narcissism, and touches on Buddhism.

Geoffrey, I had a love hate relationship with in the book with. He rubbed me the wrong way too many times. Many times, he had qualities of my ex boyfriends and I wanted to smack the heck out of him. Then other times I really liked him. Never in a book was I so annoyed with a character as I was with him.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews