Aug 25, 2018

Review The Elusive Mr. Velucci by Tina Griffith



Author Tina Griffith 
Tina was born in Tiergarten, Germany.  I came to Ontario, Canada when I was young, and tossed into school where I learned to survive.  We moved to Calgary, Alberta when I was 19 years old, and that's where I met the father of my future children.  I wrote 27 children's books while they were growing up, and when he died, my life ended.  A year after he was buried, I began scribbling notes on a love lost.  A friend of mine read what I had written, and decided that the world needed to see it, too.  Hence, my first romance novel was born.  Two years later, she saw my new notes and sent that off to get published.  Now I had two books under my belt, so I took a writing course and wrote number three. 

She now have 11 romance novels for sale on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Chapters, and other venues, and I'm writing two more as we speak - one romantic comedy and the other, a murder mystery.   


Laura Fabian Caruso 
the song that inspired the book.

First, I want to thank Tina Griffith for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

If you believe in true love and fate then My Elusive Mr. Velucci by Tina Griffith is the book for you. This is a beautiful romantic story that will have you on an emotional 22-year roller coaster between Sadie and Enrico. To share the story on how they met is the wedding planner’s assistant Terri.

Kudos goes to Tina’s graphic designer for the amazing cover to the book. It is so picturesque! The male model is extremely handsome and the font is just perfect. The cover drew me to the book.

Tina writes with so much passion into her storylines and her characters. You can tell they are near and dear to her heart. It really shines through in her writing. Her writing is emotion felt, descriptive, and sometimes very sensual. Her storylines within the story are very creative. They are fresh, new and never been done before.

There was one character I didn’t care for at all. Mr. Waltzer for doing what he did to Sadie when she was younger. It was so wrong what he did! I am so glad that Mrs Waltzer tried to stand up to him. 

The character Enrico decides go to NY from living in Europe to focus on studying English, American Culture, etc. before coming back home to study English. His plan was to be gone 6-8 months. Even though his parents were not to keen on the idea they allowed him to go.

While in NY he met this beautiful shy woman by the name of Sadie whom would be his English Tutor. Sparks flew over the next few months and their relationship bloomed into something amazing. However, there were a lot of ups and downs. A lot of twists and turns.

How would you like to meet the love of your life and be out of contact with them for years? Then only to be reunited when their kids are going to be married! What a shocking scene that was!!! I seriously felt like I was reading a script for a Soap Opera. One that I would be screaming at the TV!!

I will say Tina does write some good sexual tension scenes. Not to mention very erotic and sensual 
sex scenes.

One strong point I got out of this book is that Sadie and Enrico never gave up trying to find eachother. They were eachother’s true love and soulmates. They always had fate that they would be brought together again.

I love how Tina thanks her husband Alberto Ruiz in the book for loving her with all her heart.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have read each and every book that Tina has written. Not just because I am her biggest fan but I am her sister. Tina has the ability to grab her readers attention within the first few paragraphs of her books. She is very passionate about her characters, as she breathes life into each one. I have read this new book and I can tell you, you will fall in love with Enrico and Sade. A beautiful love story that travels across time and space. A great book to enjoy at the beach, but remember to bring some kleenex!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews