May 17, 2018

The Chaplin: Sacrifice of Love by Lynn Hammond

First, I want to thank Lynn Hammond for providing me with this book so I can bring you this review.

The Chaplain: Sacrifice of Love by Lynn Hammond blew the lid off the water in this first book of the series!! She is an author to keep your eye out for! This story had you shocked and dumbfounded the first paragraph in. I could not stop reading the words on the page as my heart was going out to Sophia!!

However, I must warn the readers that this book contains some very difficult subjects that may be difficult for some to read. For example, rape, PTSD, anxiety attacks, abortion, self-mutilation, child out rape, etc.

You could tell Lynn was passionate about the characters and the subject matter she was writing about. Linkin’s character had a heart of gold and so much compassion to him. He was one of my favorite characters in the book. Even though it was his line of work he went above and beyond his call of duty.

Sophia’s friendship with Linkin was one of my favorite I feel of any that I had ever read in a book. How they were brought together by tragedy and yet over time became the best of friends. He was someone Sophie could rely on when things got rough. That bond that became stronger over time. It made them appreciate each other morSophia’s friendship with Linkin was one of my favorite I feel of any that I had ever read in a book. How they were brought together by tragedy and yet over time became the best of friends. He was someone Sophie could rely on when things got rough. That bond that became stronger over time. It made them appreciate each other more. It was truly something magical they had.

Many times in this book I became emotional. You will need your tissues. You will want to reach out to the characters and give them hugs. Many times I became angry with some of the characters for their actions.
This is a book that I could see as a Life. It was truly something magical they had.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews (heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com) Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews