May 17, 2018

Silent Partner by Aline Savoy

First, I want to thank Alaine Savoy for providing me with this book so I may give you this review.

Alaine Savoy had me missing my sisters by the end of reading Silent Partner. I loved the bond that Allyson shared with her baby sister Piper. Each sister was completely different from one another. However, they were both great at something the other one wasn’t. That aspect complimented each other perfectly. They loved each other very much and only wanted the best for one another. They would do anything to make the other happy.

One of my favorite bonding moments was when Piper gave Allyson a drastic makeover! She got the haircut, color, makeup, new outfit, etc- and looked incredible!!! They did this when they were kids. Then later on Piper went on a shopping spree with Allyson’s credit card for sexy new undergarments for her sister. Allyson was getting a full head to toe makeover from her sister.

Oh, but this book was not all about sister bonding. Of course, there was a sexy son of the boss that made Allyson go week in the knees named Donavan. He was starting to take notice of her now that she went not to hot!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews