Sep 27, 2024

#BooksonTour #ThePerfectBaby #SamVickery #Bookouture #NetGalley

 

I brought her home from the hospital. But she wasn’t mine to take…

All I’ve ever wanted is to be a mother. And as I look into the beautiful, bright blue eyes of this baby tucked up in her blanket, I can’t wait to bring her home with me. Everyone doubted me, but I know I’m ready now. I’m going to give this sweet child the perfect life.

Stepping into the cold air outside of the hospital doors, a shiver runs through me. I know my life will never be the same again. I slip off her little white medical bracelet and put it in the pocket of my jeans. She’s mine now, I smile, picking up the pace.

I know this little baby is safe in my arms. That I deserve her. That I should do everything in my power to keep her. Even if she wasn’t mine to take...

A heart-pounding, emotional rollercoaster that will leave readers breathless. Fans of Freida McFadden, Lisa Jewell and Liane Moriarty will be gripped by the non-stop twists.



Sam Vickery is an English author who loves gritty, emotional stories that can make you sob. As a child, she was forever getting in trouble for being caught with her nose in a book, and these days are no different. She lives on the south coast of England with her husband, two children and a cat that thinks it's a dog.
https://www.facebook.com/SamVickeryWrites/

Sign up to be the first to hear about new releases from Sam Vickery here: https://www.bookouture.com/sam-vickery

You can sign up for all the best Bookouture deals you'll love at: http://ow.ly/Fkiz30lnzdo





The Perfect Baby 
Written By Sam Vickery 
Review By Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews 

First, I want to thank Sam Vickery, Bookouture and NetGalley for providing this book so I can bring you this review. 


Dang!!! Sam Vickery I have missed you and your twisted psychological thrillers!! Your latest The Perfect Baby is one that literally had my mind blown, total shock, and utterly speechless with every twisty turny climatic revelation that came to light. This one has to be put on your TBR list. 


Sam would like to dedicate this book to Rob who may someday listen to this story and smile when he hears his name. 


Two things I love about Sam’s books is she instantly grasps my attention quickly with her fast paced intense storylines and has me invested into the storyline. The other thing is she always picks a storyline that somehow captures my heart and pulls on my heartstrings. With this storyline she did both. 


This is one story that had so many wicked twists, turns, ups and downs, and if you blinked you would totally be lost with what was going on. 


Sam tackles a lot of important topics this time around that many women may be able to relate to. 


This story would make a great Netflix series that I would totally binge watch! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews (heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com) Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews