Sep 9, 2024

#BooksonTour #AllMyFault #EmmaRobinson #Bookouture #NetGalley

 

There’s a knock at the door. It’s every mother’s worst nightmare: the police are here. They tell me my beautiful daughter Charlotte has been hurt. They’ll take me to the hospital, there’s no time to lose… and I know this must be all my fault.

Charlotte and I argued so badly the last time we spoke. I was just worried about her, but she refused to hear me out. And now she’s lying pale, still and silent in a hospital bed. I’m convinced this was no accident: the police should be questioning her boyfriend, 
Freddie.

I never thought he was good enough for her, but did he hurt my daughter? Guilt floods through me again and again. If we hadn’t argued, she wouldn’t have been with him today. If we hadn’t argued, I could have been there for her. But I didn’t listen and instead, she pushed me away. I didn’t even know my darling girl was pregnant.

And now she’s lost forever. The doctors say she will never wake up: the only part of her they can save is her unborn child…

There’s only one thing I can do. He may be my grandchild’s father, but 
I know Freddie is dangerous. I’ll fight with everything I have to prove he’s guilty.

I failed to protect Charlotte, but how far will I have to go to keep her baby safe? And will what’s left of my family ever survive: 
or will my part in my daughter’s death tear us all apart?

A heartbreaking and totally compelling novel about the never-ending depths of a mother’s love. Perfect for fans of Jodi Picoult, Jojo Moyes and Kate Hewitt.

Emma Robinson is the author of several women’s fiction novels. She also blogs about the funny side of parenting and has contributed to podcasts such as Funny Women. Whilst her early novels are humorous, her recent work focuses on emotional themes and these novels are both heart-breaking and life affirming. Emma enjoys writing stories which explore the power of family and friendship in the most challenging circumstances.

Emma currently lives in Essex with a husband, two children and a small black dog.

Sign up to be the first to hear about new releases from Emma Robinson here: https://www.bookouture.com/emma-robinson

Buy Link:

You can sign up for all the best Bookouture deals you'll love at: http://ow.ly/Fkiz30lnzdo


All My Fault 

Written By Emma Robinson

Review By Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews 

First, I want to thank Emma Robinson, Bookouture and NetGalley for providing this book so I may bring you this review. 

Ohhh how I have been craving an Emma Robinson book!! Her books always give me the feels, touch my heart in so many ways, and make me tear up! In All My Fault she goes a little dark and adds a little mystery which is refreshing from some of her past stories. If you are a die hard fan of Emma’s like I am you will need to go pick this one up. 

All My Fault focuses on a truly heartbreaking unthinkable tragedy where Charlotte was injured in an accident. My heart broke in two for her poor mother who had to piece everything together of what really happened to her daughter. Oh there were so many wickedly shocking twists and turns that I was even stunned by some of them. 





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews (heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com) Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews