Feb 4, 2024

#BooksonTour #TheBabyMonitor #RosieWalker #Bookouture #NetGalley

 

I’m closing my daughter’s bedroom door after putting her to bed and saying I love her one last time, when I hear the baby monitor crackle to life. The voice sends shockwaves to my core: ‘Your mother doesn’t love you.’
My husband says it’s just exhaustion and I’m hearing things. But he has no idea what that voice is doing to Olivia. 
He doesn’t see the look in my daughter’s eyes as she pushes me away and says, ‘I want my other mother.
Then 
Olivia plunges down the stairs screaming. In my worst nightmares, I never imagined I could come so close to losing my child. As I watch Olivia sleep in a hospital bed, her broken arm in a sling, I decide this has to stop. Someone unscrewed our baby gate from the wall. I know I’ve been unwell in the past, but I’m not making this up.
The only people who’ve been inside our house are the ones I thought I could trust. Someone close is watching me, speaking to Olivia and trying to make me look like a bad parent. I don’t care what my husband says. I’m more scared than I’ve ever been in my life, but my precious child means everything to me. 
They have no idea how far I’ll go to protect my daughter…
An absolutely gripping and addictive psychological thriller that will keep you turning the pages until late into the night. If you love The HousemaidGone Girl or The Woman in the Window, you’ll adore The Baby Monitor.


The purchase-link to the book is here: https://geni.us/B0CQ5C4TFRsocial 

Rosie Walker writes psychological thrillers about mysteries, secrets, lies, and strange people. Rosie was born in North Yorkshire and has lived in Lincolnshire, Lancashire, Birmingham, Ohio and Texas, and has yet to live in a house with a secret passageway, hidden basement or a long-forgotten sealed-up room, but still holds out hope. She now lives in Edinburgh with her husband Kevin, their daughter Elsie and their Cypriot rescue dog, Bella. She has a Masters in Creative Writing and a degree in Psychology.



The Baby Monitor 
Written By Rosie Walker
Review By Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews

First, I want to thank Rosie Walker, Bookouture and NetGalley for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review. 


OMG don’t blink or you will miss something in Rosie Walker's insanely twisted new psychological thriller The Baby Monitor! Rosie kept throwing curve balls after curve balls that totally blew my mind. Clear your schedule for this totally addicting book that I could not look away from! This deserves way more than 5 stars! 


Rosie would like to dedicate this book to her Mum Hilary. She understands now that she has a daughter of her own how amazing her Mum is. She is blessed to have you in her life. 


Techies will probably devour some of the storylines! 


My jaw was on the floor for so many intense and shocking scenes! So many times I wanted to rush into the book and see if the characters were ok! 


My heart absolutely broke in a million pieces the way Liv reacted to meeting her newborn Brother Samuel. The things she said just tore me up inside! I needed to know why she was acting the way she was!


The Baby Monitor will have you questioning the character of every character in this book! You think you know someone but you really don’t! I thought I had it all figured out and bam she threw in more twist plots! 


Oh the way the book ended I was screaming we need a sequel!! Netflix we need this book turned into a series that I would binge watch! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews (heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com) Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews