Feb 8, 2024

#BlogTour #TheFixerupper #PheobeMacCleod #BoldwoodBooks #RachelsRandomResources #NetGalley

 


 The Fixer Upper

Finding a man is like buying a house: sometimes you have to look beyond the exterior to see the potential underneath.

As an estate agent, Alex’s job is to create happy-ever-afters. It’s just a shame she can’t work the same magic on her own life. Her long-term boyfriend Thomas still lives with his mother, and her hopes of them taking the next step are dashed when he announces he’s spending all his savings (savings she’d quite hoped he’d want to put towards their future home) on an ‘artist retreat’ in San Francisco.

With Thomas thousands of miles away, getting a little too friendly with his fellow artistes, Alex strikes up a friendship with her new neighbour, Callum. Taciturn, grumpy and nerdy, Callum couldn’t be more different to Alex’s bubbly personality.... So why is he the one she wakes up wanting to talk to?

As they get to know each other, Alex starts to wonder if the answer to all her problems might be closer to home than she thinks…

Purchase Link https://mybook.to/FixerUpperSocial



Author Bio – 

Phoebe MacLeod is the author of several popular laugh-out-loud romantic comedies. She mainly sets her books in her home county of Kent and her first new title for Boldwood will be published in November 2022. They will also be republishing her existing titles from August this year.

Social Media Links – 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PhoebeMacleodAuthor

Twitter https://twitter.com/macleod_phoebe

Instagram https://www.instagram.com/phoebemacleod21/

Newsletter Sign Up: https://bit.ly/PhoebeMacLeodNews

Bookbub profile: Phoebe MacLeod Books - BookBub





The Fixer Upper

Written By Phoebe MacCleod 

Review By Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews 

First, I want to thank Phoebe Macleod, Boldwood Books, NetGalley and Rachel’s Random Resources for this book so I may bring you this review. 


Ohh The Fixer Upper was just the Rom Com I so needed to read! I have never read anything by Phoebe MacCleod in the past so I thought I would take a chance. I am so glad I did because she had me cracking up laughing left and right!


Right away the storyline piqued my interest and wondered where the story would go from there. 


Being single and remembering what it was like to live with my parents after my divorce I could not stop laughing! I totally agreed on all of her points for moving out on her own! 


Tommy’s storyline regarding getting into the art school he wanted was one of my favorite storylines. 


Phoebe did an amazing job with all the sexual humor and banter within The Fixer Upper. 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews (heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com) Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews