Dec 11, 2022

#BookReview #WinksFromHeaven #HeatherKaufman

 

We all face trials, tough times, trauma, and loss, and it seems like the older I get, the more this becomes evident. After my mother lost her hard-fought battle with cancer, I thought I would never smile or be happy again. The pain was raw, and my heart felt empty. I am still healing after almost a decade, but I have learned so much in the process. My mom was a faithful Christian that loved Jesus and I know I will see her again someday, but that doesn't make me miss her any less.

Every day we are given reminders that things are going to be all right, but most of the time we are too busy, and life is too crazy to notice them. When I am quiet and purposely looking, I can see these little reminders all around me in my daily life. Sometimes, it's a gentle reminder that makes me grin, and other times it's a reminder that stops me in my tracks and has me overcome with emotions.

In this 30-day devotional journal are some of these reminders from my personal life and a corresponding Bible verse along with a few, quick entries for you to make along your journey through the month. My hope is by reading about my reminders you will start to see yours. And, with a little bit of practice, you will get to see your very own “
Winks From Heaven.”

https://www.amazon.com/Winks-Heaven-10-Minute-Morning-Devotional/dp/B0BMLF3HS6



Heather Kaufman has a passion for her faith, family, and her health. She is a hardworking entrepreneur that uses her time and resources to help others stay motivated to live life to their fullest. Heather’s life has been touched by hardships, challenges, and tragedy but through it all, she remains faithful. Her life passion is to show people that they can find happiness and comfort regardless of circumstances. Her favorite quote is one that her mom left her, and it is only two words…. “We choose”

 

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/heather.barlowkaufman


Heather’s inspiration for writing Winks From Heaven

 

Every day we are given reminders that things are going to be all right, but most of the time we are too busy, and life is too crazy to notice them. When I am quiet and purposely looking, I can see these little reminders all around me in my daily life. Sometimes, it's a gentle reminder that makes me grin, and other times it's a reminder that stops me in my tracks and has me overcome with emotions.


Winks From Heaven

Written By

Heather Kaufman 

Review by

Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews. 


First, I want to thank Heather Kaufman for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review. 


Heather Kaufman Winks From Heaven The 10 Minute Morning Devotion Journal For Woman is a beautifully written book that all women should read. Heather opens up her heart by sharing some personal stories with her readers. Each story has a powerful message that is accompanied by a bible verse that will make you reflect on your own life. 


I absolutely loved the beautiful pink cover on Winks From Heaven! The graphics totally caught my eye. 


Winks From Heaven begins with a very heartfelt introduction to the book. You can feel how much writing this book and sharing her experiences means to her. 


Heather’s dedication page was unlike I had ever seen prior. Yes, I loved how she was very appreciative to her loved ones that are in her life. But, the way she organized it and formatted it was nicely done. 


Out of all the stories that Heather shared, my favorite ones were of the Buffalo snow and learning more about her family. Many of the stories she wrote are very relatable. 


Winks From Heaven is a short and easy read that will pull on your heart strings. 


 


 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews