Jul 23, 2022

#BlogTour #AllTheGirlsInTown #StaciGreason #KateRockBookTours

 

ALL THE GIRLS IN TOWN

A comedic and sobering work of contemporary women’s fiction. ALL THE GIRLS IN TOWN is told from the points of view of three women wronged by the same man, each seeking catharsis in their own ways. 

The first wife, Dani, writes a blog about the many ways to murder her ex. The lover, Red, finds a measure of peace as a counselor for Planned Parenthood. The new and pregnant wife, Sasha, cleanses her client's chakras in her yoga studio. All the while Peter is on the road with his rock band, The Disasters, enjoying the spoils of victory. 

When the women learn that Peter sexually assaulted someone they know, they decide to overcome their differences and unite to take him down at his fortieth birthday party in the Hollywood Hills. A powerful act that brings justice and healing.

Amazon

 Hi, I'm Staci. I grew up running wild in the Colorado Rockies. This instilled in me a love for trees, feral cats, writing, hiking, and my Buddhist practice. Everything is interconnected.

My essays and short stories have been published in BrevitySlateLunch TicketAFLWthe Same, and the Huff Post, among others. I like writing about the pain of obstacles and the joy of breaking through. I write to encourage myself and others to continue. I write the world I want to see.

My adventure feature The Hero of The World (co-written with Linda Hill) won Best Comedy Script at The Woods Hole Film Festival. My drama feature, TREED based on my novel The Last Great American Housewife, has placed in numerous competitions including Nicholls, PAGE, Cinestory, the Austin Film Festival, Final Draft, and Stowe Writers Lab. My comedy television pilot Bobbi & Olivia(co-written with Joe Gironda) won Best TV Pilot at The Studio City Film Festival.

My novel All the Girls in Town about three smart, sexy, slightly messed-up women who unite to take down a horrible rock star will be published by Touch Point Press in July 2022.

In my past life, I played the late Isabella Toscano Black on Days of Our Lives. What a ride it was. Happy to talk about it.

Much to everyone's surprise (especially mine) a couple of years ago, I got married for the first time. Now, I live with my smart handsome husband and one very dopey dog in Southern California.


https://www.instagram.com/staciwrites/


https://www.facebook.com/staci.greason





All The Girls In Town 
Written By
Staci Greason
Review By
Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews

First, I want to thank Staci Green, TouchPoint Press, and  Kate Rock Tours for providing me with the book so I may bring you this review. 


WOW!!! WOW!! WOW!! Staci Green’s All The Girls In Town was so juicy I felt like I was reading a soap opera manuscript!! Yes, this book sucks you in and wont let you go til the last page. It is a must read 5 star book. 


Within this book Staci addresses some very important issues that her characters deal with bringing awareness to the topic.


Ohh Peter reminded me so much of my ex-a womanizer! I enjoyed reading about all of his women and how he did them wrong. My heart went out to all of those women who had to endure the pain that he caused. 


I absolutely loved and got a kick out of one of Peter’s ex’s having a revenge blog! Now why didn’t I think of doing something like that with my ex?! 


Many times in this book I laughed, got totally upset and frustrated with the characters, and was in total shock and disbelief! 


The book is very well written and keeps you entertained. 


I have to say that I was totally fangirling over the fact that Staci Greason, whom I had watched for years on Days of Our Lives, wrote this book! It was an honor to read and review it for her. 
















0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews