Feb 20, 2022

#BookTour #ThePromise #EmilyShiner #InkubatorBooks #NetGalley #ZooloosBookTours


If you break the promise, you pay the price.


Scott will do anything to protect his wife, Erin. That’s why he secretly installs a tracking app on her phone and watches her through hidden cameras in their home.

When he learns there’s a chance one of Erin’s kidneys will fail, he vows to shield her from the truth and find a donor for her at any cost.

That’s how he meets Kathleen. She is the answer to his dreams, a perfect match for Erin. There’s only one problem – Kathleen has no intention of becoming a donor. That doesn’t bother Scott – he is confident he can manipulate her into giving him what he wants.

But Kathleen isn’t as innocent as she looks, she has her own agenda. And she doesn’t care who she hurts as long as she gets what she needs.

As lives hang in the balance, Erin and Kathleen are bound together by a terrible promise. But when that promise is broken, who will pay the ultimate price?


Buy Links

Amazon UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09RGRQ4L3/

Amazon US https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09RGRQ4L3



Author Bio 

Emily Shiner always dreamed of becoming an author but first served her time as a banker and a teacher. After a lifetime of devouring stacks of thrillers, she decided to try her hand at writing them herself. Now she gets to live out her dream of writing novels and sharing her stories with people around the world. She lives in the Appalachian Mountains and loves hiking with her husband, daughter, and their two dogs.

 

Emily writes psychological thrillers. The Secret Wife will be her first novel published with Inkubator Books.

 

Follow her at:
Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/authoremilyshiner

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/authoremilyshiner/


 



The Promise
Written By
Emily Shiner
Review By
Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews

First, I want to thank Emily Shiner, Inkubator Books, NetGalley and Zooloo’s Book Tours for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.


O.M.G!! WOW!! Emily Shiner’s The Promise read like a movie playing in my head!! This. Book. Was. So. Good!! I was absolutely addicted to it and read it in one sitting! I just could not get enough of her twisted, jaw dropping, suspenseful, head spinning, and heartbreaking read! Oh you must put this on your TBR list as it is a 5 star must read book! 


Emily Shriner you are incredibly gifted writing in this genre! This is my first time reading/reviewing for you and you just got an instant fan! I must read more of your books! 


I loved how there was a medical theme to this book that definitely kept you on your toes! 


Ohh there were scenes in this book that I can’t believe Emily went there! One storyline in particular that I was yelling at my kindle! 


Erin and Cora were my favorite characters in the book! Erin because she had a huge heart of gold and wanted to help anyway she could. Cora my heart just ached for everything she was put through at a young age! 


Scott totally creeped me out the more I gotta know his character. I know he meant well but WOW! The lengths he went to keep his wife safe! 


This is one book I had no clue how it was going to end! Emily kept throwing major twists and turns! Nothing prepared me for the epilogue though! I am still shaking my head with it. 


The graphic designers for the cover of The Promise must be commended! The cover brilliantly captured the book! It was one thing that lured me into seeing what the book was about.







1 comments:

Zooloo's Book Diary said...

What a review to close the tour with! Thank you so much for taking part in the tour toay x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews