Mar 9, 2021

#BooksonTour #TheWedding #RuthHeald #Bookouture #NetGalley

Just four words were printed in the card. He doesn’t love you.

I’ve been dreaming about this day – marrying Adam, my childhood sweetheart, who I’ve loved for eighteen years.

I didn’t realise the perfect day would turn into the perfect nightmare.

I was so excited to send out the wedding invitations, carefully writing everyone’s names on thick cream paper in beautiful cursive script.

I had no idea I was inviting someone to destroy our marriage.

I couldn’t wait to say ‘I do’ surrounded by loved ones clinking champagne glasses.

I couldn’t imagine that one of them would try to hurt me.

It was meant to be the first day of the rest of our lives.

I never thought it would be the end of my life as I knew it.

We were meant to share our vows, to toast our future. But when the truth comes out, shocking the onlooking guests and ripping my heart out, is a happy ever after possible?

A completely gripping and totally addictive read that will get your blood pressure rising and send shivers down your spine. Fans of Date NightThe Sister-in-Law and The Girl on the Train will devour this twisty, dark and gasp-worthy page-turner in one swift gulp!


 

Ruth Heald is a psychological thriller writer from a suburban Buckinghamshire town. She studied Economics at Oxford and then worked in an eclectic mix of sectors from nuclear decommissioning to management consulting.


Seeking a more creative environment, she found a role at the BBC and worked there for nine years before leaving to write full time. Ruth is fascinated by psychology and finding out what drives people to violence, destruction and revenge. She’s married with one daughter and her novels explore our greatest fears in otherwise ordinary, domestic lives.


https://twitter.com/RJ_Heald


Buy Links:


The Wedding 
By
Ruth Heald
Review 
By 
Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews

First, I want to thank Ruth Heald, Bookouture and NetGalley for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.


WOWZERS!! Ruth Heald is back with an incredibly twisted, intense, mind blowing book entitled The Wedding!! Trust me on this one if you like psychological thrillers you must put this on your TBR list!! It is one of the best Ruth has written! 


The Wedding had so many twists and turns I almost fell out of my comfy chair! Oh this book was amazing! This is one book you will read in just one sitting! Yes, It is that good!!


There was so much heartbreak, loss, secrets, tragic accidents, resentment, unresolved feelings, drama, sick stalkers, intense moments and shocking revelations! 


Just when you think you have figured out the book Ruth puts a rapid spin on it! At that moment in time you are shaking your head wondering who is trying to keep Adam and Lauren apart! 


One thing I loved about this book is that the flashbacks were based when they spent time in Thailand! I am a huge fan of Farmer Markets so I loved hearing about the market they visited. All the food just sounded wonderful. 


I just loved the way Lauren and Adam’s family grew up together and seeing their relationship blossom. I love reading about when friends become lovers. 


My heart broke for all the sick and twisted things that happened to Lauren in this book! She is a strong woman to have gone through all of what she did! 







1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews