Nov 30, 2020

#BooksonTour #Unfaithful #NatalieBarelli #Bookouture #NetGalley


“Thank you,” I say sweetly when she tells me I’m lucky to have such a beautiful family. But I want to tell her it’s not just luck. A family is like a fortress you have to defend all the time. You can’t relax because there’s always someone looking for a breach, always someone trying to get in. Someone just like her


When I arrive unannounced at my husband’s studio in need of a shoulder to cry on after hearing that my best student, Alex, has died, I see a pair of wine glasses drying by the sink and my deepest fear is confirmed: my husband is having an affair.

Most women would fall to their knees in tears and throw him out of the house–but I just can’t bring myself to do it.

Instead, I go home and cook a healthy dinner for our children, walk the dog and unload the dishwasher without complaint. I will make him see that I’m still the woman he married; attractive, successful, the glue that holds our perfect family together. I need this marriage to work to protect a terrible secret of my own, something that would destroy everything I’ve already sacrificed so much for.

But when the police arrive at my door asking questions about Alex’s death that I can’t answer, and threatening text messages start appearing on my phone, I know that someone close has been watching me very carefully.


The truth is, there are three people in my marriage, but only one of them is deadly…

An absolutely gripping psychological thriller with a twist that will knock you sideways, perfect for anyone left hungry for more after The Girl on the TrainThe Wife Between Us or The Other Wife.



Amazon: https://geni.us/B08JH3BP9KSocial

Apple: http://ow.ly/T6tH50Bwl4J

Kobo: http://ow.ly/w5pJ50Bwl3a

Google: http://ow.ly/4PMH50Bwl7C





 


 


Natalie Barelli can usually be found reading a book, and that book will more likely than not be a psychological thriller. When not absorbed in the latest gripping page-turner, Natalie loves cooking, enjoys riding her Vespa around town and otherwise spends far too much time at the computer. She lives in Australia, with her family.


Author Social Media Links: 

Website: www.nataliebarelli.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NatalieBarelliBooks

Twitter:  n/a

 




 Unfaithful
By 
Natalie Barelli
Review 
By
Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews

First, I want to thank Natalie Barelli, Bookouture and NetGalley for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.


Natalie Barelli brings you a very shocking and very twisted story in Unfaithful. This is one story that starts out one way and totally flips the script at the end of the book. The ending will leave you speechless.


Being a ginger I adored seeing a ginger on the cover. It is rare that you see them represented on the cover. So kudos to the graphic artists that created this beautiful cover.


Mathematics was never a strong subject of mine growing up in school. However, I liked the storyline involved with the mathematics aspect with Alex and Anna. I liked how he was a PHD Student and sought out Anna to be his supervisor for his thesis. It was a very interesting storyline. Not to mention the shocking turn of events of it all. 


As with the title you got it there was someone that was unfaithful in it.


There was so much drama, insecurity, jealousy, loss, obsession, long kept secrets, in this book. 


I was not a fan of George as he just creeped me out and rubbed me the wrong way. 


Natalie totally blind sighted me with this climatic mind blowing ending! I was leaning towards it ending one way but totally thrown in a different direction all together! Huge hidden secrets that had been buried for years finally were revealed. Characters true colors were finally shown for who they really and truly were. Someone you never would have recognized. Well done Natalie! 



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews