Apr 30, 2020

Review: Tell Me Every Lie By P.J. Stanley

Emily Keller couldn't have a better relationship with her daughter Blair. Ever since Blair was a little girl, the two of them have been inseparable; from telling each other their darkest secrets to their most precious hopes and dreams. But when Blair suddenly goes missing, Emily's entire world is slowly 

turned upside down. With little help from the police and numerous suspects, Emily soon discovers that everyone has a secret...and some are worth dying for. From up and coming author P.J. Stanley comes a tale of twists and turns, uncovering every mother's worst fears and pushing them to the limit until the final, jaw-dropping climax.
Hello! My name is P.J. Stanley I am an independently published author and love telling stories to sink your teeth into. From mystery to horror to thriller, anything that gets your blood pumping is my cup of tea!




Tell Me Every Lie By P.J. Stanley
Review by Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews


First I want to thank P.J. Stanley for providing me with this book so I can bring you this review.


WOW!!!! P.J. Stanley’s Tell Me Every Lie is an phenomenally well written must read thriller that will blow you away. This book may be short in length but he jam packs it with so many secrets, twists, turns, mind blowing moments, and an ending that shocked me! 


Thumbs up to the Graphic Designers who created this awesome cover design for the book. It is so different, unique and twisted that it screams read me! 


I do have to warn readers that this book may not be for everyone as it does have some triggers in it. There is underage molestation, rape, child as a result from the rape, murder, etc. However, for those who can stomach a read like this (like me) it was just the book I was craving. 


P.J. Stanley’s story was extremely fast paced and kept me on my toes. I was hooked from the very beginning and couldn’t put it down til the end. He is an incredibly talented writer in this genre. My hope is that he sticks with it and writes more like this. I have become an instant fan! 


My heart did go out to two people in this book for two totally different reasons. That was Emily and her daughter Blair. 










0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews