Apr 19, 2020

Review: Eat Me By Amber Dark


For six months, I haven’t been able to let go of the pain, caused by my ex dumping me. I’ve eaten gallons of ice cream, cried a lot, and haven’t even had sex since.

And now, I’m out at a nightclub, and a super sexy guy is seducing me. Whoa!

Who is this dirty-talking guy who’s making me break my self-imposed rules? Mayim, that’s who.

And tonight, I’m no longer the book nerd who stays home on the weekend. I’m going to indulge in my secret desires…with a stranger.



***
This book contains s
moking hot sex scenes, plenty of swearing, and a whole lot of titillating pleasure. All sex is consensual, and you must be aged 18+ to read it.



Amber may love Hallmark romance, but she has a naughty side...she loves writing steamy hot sexy stories with alpha heroes that will melt your panties.

If dirty talk and bad boys are your thing, you'll love her super seductive, sinfully delicious quick reads. 

Note - Amber's books should only be read by those aged 18+. All sex is consensual.


Eat Me By Amber Dark
Review by Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews


First, I want to thank Amber Dark for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.


Eat Me by debut author Amber Dark is just the sexy read I was craving. Amber brought out not only some heat but a great storyline as well. Something that I look for when reading an erotic book. As it cant be all sex all the time. 


Kudos to the graphic artist who put that beautiful hunk of a man on her book cover! Between that and the background it made for a standout cover that caught your eye. At least it did with me.


What was unique about this book from all the other erotica books that I read was the main character was.a Merman. Now if you know me I love Mermaids so the idea of reading a book where the lead character was a Merman fascinated me. 


I could relate to Summer how she was sweet and innocent but craving much more sexual adventures. 


The epilogue I was surprised at because I never saw it ending that way. Don’t get me wrong I loved the ending. However, for this type of book the ending seemed out of place. 











0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews