Feb 9, 2020

Review: The Weekend By Suzy England

The WeekendThe Weekend by Suzy England
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First, I want to thank Suzy England for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

The Weekend by Suzy England was a quick fun read that had a little bit in it for everything.

This book is for her husband Jeff, whom she has been writing her own true-life romance for twenty-five plus years. Jeff has always believed in her.



I couldn’t stop laughing as she dedicated his book to her kids who said probably wouldn’t read this. She gets that reading a romance novel written by your Mom may be weird!

One of the characters in the book was named Charlie McNeil. Funny I used to know a guy of the same name. So, whenever his name popped up, I entered in his face.

I thought AJ’s letter to My Darling B was very beautifully written. I laughed at the line “Writer? I try. Public Speaker? Methinks not.”

The Robin Riggs being a published author storyline I enjoyed a lot.

There are a lot of references to pop cuture in this book that I enjoyed.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews