Feb 25, 2020

Review: The Purity Ring Murders: A Gil Leduc Mystery by Jim Toner #WNYAuthor

The Purity Ring Murders: A Gil Leduc MysteryThe Purity Ring Murders: A Gil Leduc Mystery by Jim Toner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First, I want to thank Jim Toner for providing me with this book so I could bring you this review.

The Purity Ring Murders a Gil Ledug Mystery by Jim Toner was a very refreshing young adult mystery with a catholic vibe twist to it.

The black and white cover of the couple and how they were positioned on the cover caught my eye. The title and the way it was placed between the couple was perfect. Kudos to the Graphic Designer for the awesome cover.




If you knew personally you would know that I love Toronto for sentimental reasons. Jim places this story in Toronto and many places that hold a special place in my childhood/teen years such as Toronto Sick Kids Hospital and The Eaton Center. He also mentions Niagara Falls.

The Purity Ring Murders was a quick read that involved teens wanting to get into the modeling industry, a creepy teacher who was attracted to underage girls, an unsolved murder, and secrets.

There were twists and turns at the end that I had not seen coming.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews