Jan 26, 2020

Review: After Anna by Lisa Scottoline

After AnnaAfter Anna by Lisa Scottoline
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First, I want to thank Lisa Scottoline for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Lisa Scottoline is one of my favorite authors so it was a no brainier that when she came out with her Number 1 Best Seller After Anna that I just had to read the book. Lisa wrote one of her best books with one of the biggest twist plots you never in a million years saw coming just when you thought the book was going to end! I was speechless! She gave no clues that was going to happen whatsoever!

If you like you are the type of person who likes mysteries, thrillers, on the edge of your seat, twist and turns, reunited families, deaths, missing people, sexual abuse, murder, sex traffic ring, court case, etc then this book is definitely for you.

I would love to see this book on the big screen one day!
.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews