Mar 24, 2019

Review: Mommy Loves the I.T. Guy. Mommy's Little Matchmakers Part 3 By Joanne Dannon



Author Joanne Dannon

Best selling, award-winning Australian author, Joanne Dannon, writes both sweet, and steamy romance. She want to give her readers the experience she loves to savor--indulging in a sigh-worthy-happily-ever-after, being swept away from the everyday by diving into a delicious romance novel.

Joanne is a happily married mother of two heroes-in-training who loves spending time with friends and family. She can be found on Facebook and her website www.joannedannon.com chatting about reading, writing, cooking, vintage-inspired dresses and all things romantic.




Summary

Her life is in Australia. His is in small-town USA. Can a newfound love overcome the oceans between them? Read FREE in Kindle Unlimited!

Abby Morgan’s whole life turned upside down when she adopted her ten-year-old daughter, Skylah. So when her best friend calls her back to her hometown thousands of miles away, she jumps at the chance to ground herself in her roots… and maybe run into her old flame while she’s at it.

Noah Marshall always liked Abby, but as his little sister’s best friend, she was always way off limits. Now she’s back in town and looking better than ever, but her harried lifestyle just doesn’t seem to mesh with the structured order he needs to get through his days. Spending time with Abby and Skylah, however, slowly begins to change his mind—and his heart.

Unfortunately, little Skylah wants nothing to do with Noah or the small Virginia town he calls home. Can he win over the daughter, and convince the mother that the three of them were always meant for each other? Or will they bid him farewell once and for all?



Mommy Loves The I.T. Guy Part 3
By Joanne Dannon 
Review By HeidiLynn's BookReviews 

First, I want to thank Joanne Dannon for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

I have been a fan of Joanne Dannon for a while now. However, Mommy Loves the I.T. Guy part of Mommy’s Little Matchmaker is the best she has ever written. Joanne brought so many smiles to my face throughout this book all because of an adorable little girl named Skylah Morgan.

So many incredible adorable moments where Joanne me laughing of things Skylah did or said. For example, Skylah thought 30 was old. Well then, she must think I am ancient at 42!

I loved the bond that Skylah had with her mommy. Another reason this book made me smile.
This book is dedicated in memory of Marcelle, a wonderful, inspiring lady whose smile and cheeky comments I miss.

Kudos to the graphic artist of this book. You captured my heart with the Mommy and Daughter on the cover of the book. Plus, it was clever with the computer paneling also on the cover of the book. It was the graphics, the title the fact that Joanne wrote the book that made this a must-read book for me. I am so glad that I did.

Joanne thanks Melissa Storm for choosing her and inviting her to be a part of the Matchmaking series. I happen to Review for Melissa as well so It made me smile that two of my favorite authors got to work together on a project.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews