Dec 13, 2018

Review: Christmas Magic by Shea Balik




Christmas Magic
By Shea Balik

Review Written By HeidiLynn's BookReviews

First, I want to thank Shae Balik for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Shea Balik got me in the Christmas spirit with her book Christmas Magic. Just by looking at the cover of gorges Nick and Tim I felt like I was unwrapping a Christmas gift of my own! Never had I read from this author let alone a MM Christmas story she pleasantly surprised me in fact. I would gladly read and review for her again.




Tim and Nick’s story was the sweetest gay love story that I every had read. Each character was very sweet and incredibly likeably with their own personality. I love how they met and how their love story progressed.

My favorite part of the story was when Nick took Tim on a date of all the things he missed out when he was a child. I thought it was the sweetest and most considerate date ever. Not only that but they both bonded as a couple more. I wish more guys were that thoughtful and creative on dates.

This book will definitely put a smile on your face and love in your heart. It will also want to make you find someone special in your life like these two. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews