May 18, 2018

Mason James Heartbreakers and Heroes book 2 Ciana Stone

First, I want to thank Ciana Stone for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Mason James is the second book in the Heartbreakers and Hero’s series. I have been a fan of Ciana’s work for a while and I can tell you this is the BEST book she has written that I have ever read. I would strongly encourage her to write more books like this!! It had everything for everyone. Not to mention there were 2 covers for this book. The original cover is the one that pulled on my heart strings and I knew I must read this book. It was of Mason and Tommy on the front cover. I didn’t need to know what the book was about. I just knew by that cover I was going to love that book. Then the other cover which I literally just saw after reading the book was Mason looking hot as heck!! I can understand why Ciana went that route as well. Overall amazing story and amazing covers!!

In the Dedication Ciana mentions her bestie Rita. I am glad she is a reminder to Ciana to always write from the heart. This book truly saw her heart shine bright!

Of all Ciana’s characters in all of her books Savanah and Mason hands down are my two fave. Savanah for all the pain and trauma she went through in her life. I wanted to reach into the book and give her a hug. She became a very strong person through all of that. Mason I loved because he opened up something in her that had been dormant for so long. He was brought happiness back into her world.

I loved the mystery aspect of this story and how it was not all just sex and romance. Yes, it had it’s passionate scenes but it also had an amazing and fresh plot. Oh and it had an adorable baby Tommy.
This is a book I would love to see on The Hallmark Channe

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews