May 18, 2018

Lies from a Long Ago by Reign Waters-Grey

First, I want to thank Reign Waters-Grey for providing me with this book so I may bring you with this review.

Lies From Long Ago Sex, Lies, and Thanksgiving Dinner by Reign Waters Grey was not the book I was expecting it to be! It was actually better! Reign Waters-Grey was an author I had never read before and gave her and the book a chance. Oh I am so glad I did. I am an instant fan and will read anything this author writes!
This book had so many secrets, twist and turns, student/professor tyst, murder, heavy flirtation, suspense, an amazing fresh plot line that has never been before. This book had you on your toes the last page of the book. You never saw the end coming at all-at least I didn’t!
This would make such a great movie!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews