May 28, 2018

Captured Hunter by Jamie Sterling


First, I want to thank Jamie Sterling for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Captured Hunter by Jamie Sterling I can honestly say is the most unique BDSM book I have ever read before. If I didn’t know a head of time that it was that genre of book you would never guess it.

This book started out very innocently. I actually liked how Hunter met Dr. Stephanie research astronomer and assistant chair of the Astronomy Department at the University.  She was giving a tour and they hit it off.  They seemed like a good pair both into science related stuff.

If I were Stephanie I don’t think I would appreciate a guy taking me to a Haunted House on a date. Especially where there were ghosts.

The story in my eyes got good when he confessed about a secret he had. He liked Stephanie a lot and didn’t want to hurt her feelings but needed to tell her. He risked losing her but it was something he was willing to do.

This book starts out very slow in my opinion and then heats up at the end. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews