May 23, 2018

Romancing JT Millionaire Romance by Anastasia Alexander


First, I want to thank Anastasia Alexander for providing me with this book so I can bring you this review.

If you are a fan of the Bachelorette or the Bachelor then Anastasia Alexander’s Romancing JT Millionaire Romance is just the book for you. Just an fyi JT is NOT Justin Timberlake as I found out while reading the book. Seriously though I literally felt like I was on the set of a reality show trying to figure out who was going to win his heart! To be a fly on the wall was pretty cool seeing I like those reality shows.  

My heart went out to JT whom was grieving the loss of his wife. Yet, his business partner made him go on the show even though his heart was not ready to move on.

It was  a very interesting book.

#CandidBookReviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews